Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of February 9, 2016
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Intelligence – Ask the Right Question – Get the Right Answer
RoseBud is proud to be among the select few Partners invited to the Microsoft Power BI Partner Showcase. The Showcase provides customers with great examples of what Power BI can do across many different industry segments. We worked very diligently to demonstrate, what we believe, is one of the most useful capabilities in Power BI – Natural Language Q&A.
- Productivity – Planner preview expanded to include more plans and additional First Release types
Learn the steps to add Planner preview to your Office 365 tenant.
- Collaboration – OneNote—what’s new in January 2016
New features include forwarding email directly to your notebook and Office Lens is built in, just to name a couple.
- Communications – Cloud PBX with Skype for Business—simplify communications in the cloud
The ability to manage calls within Office365 may mean you can get rid of your PBX system!
- Intelligence – Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms Report
For the ninth consecutive year, Gartner has positioned Microsoft as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms.
- EVENT – Customer Immersion Experience
Come and spend a few hours with us on February 25th and learn something new about Office 365 or Power BI!
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.