Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of December 9, 2015
We have three special announcements in this week’s Office 365 Weekly Digest.
- New RoseBud Technologies Web Site
We have taken a fresh approach to our web site to better reflect our focus and the work we do with our customers. You will find 3 main areas of the site called: Productivity, Intelligence, and Grow. The site is also MUCH smaller in scope and pages than previously. Our blog and social media are still as vibrant and active as usual. Please take a moment to walk through the site and let us know what you think.
- Microsoft Healthcare Analytics Case Study
Microsoft released a case study December 1 about our work in business intelligence with one of our customers, JTS Health Partners. We believe this is a great read for any business, not just in healthcare. It’s a wonderful testimony to Microsoft’s vision that all businesses – big, small, and in between – can truly democratize data to help them continue to grow and flourish. Thank you to JTS Health Partners for the opportunity to work with you on this exciting project.
- Announcing Online, On-demand Office 365 Learning
We started the Office 365 Weekly Digest with the goal of helping you, our customers, focus on the important updates and new services announced each week with Office 365. When we read recently that Office 365 had over 450 updates in 12 months it became clear that this weekly email digest was just scratching the surface. You, me, each of our staff needs a way to continue to GROW in learning how to not only use Office 365, but, to use it in productive and efficient ways. This learning portal has over 1,500 short videos and will continue to grow with each and every update from Office 365. Let us know if you’d like a demo account to see how this might help your organization.
Now, on with the rest of this week’s Office 365 Weekly Digest:
- Communications – FindTime is an Outlook add-in to help schedule meetings
Do you spend more time agreeing on a meeting time then in the meeting, FindTime helps suggest meeting times across companies.
- Grow – In Person Event – Attend an invitation-only Microsoft Immersion Experience
During your session, you’ll try out solutions to your business challenges and get expert advice on using your current technology to strengthen productivity.
- Analytics – Power BI has had several announcements of late. Here are a few posts to keep you up-to-date on all things business intelligence:
- Announcing Power BI integration with Cortana and new ways to quickly find insights in your data
- Power BI supports the power of giving
- A demo tour of updates to Power BI Pro
- November release of Personal Gateway now available!
- What Color Is Your Data? Identify Your Data Color Spectrum and Unlock Its Potential
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.