Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of September 22, 2015
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Productivity – The all new Office 2016 is being released TODAY, read more about it in today’s Office blog
Do your best work with the Office 2016 apps. New features help you get things done quickly and with fewer steps, easily create with others, and take your documents on the go.
- Administration – The new Office 365 Admin Center Preview
Today we are embarking on a journey to improve your administrative experience. The rollout will start with a set of small business and First Release customers.
- Collaboration – OneNote adds support for iOS 9 and iPad Pro with multitasking, Spotlight search and Apple Pencil
If you thought our August update was big on small improvements, it’s because we were laboring behind the scenes to get everything prepped for this release.
- Security – Announcing the Office 365 Service Trust Portal
To help with your assessment needs, we are announcing Office 365 Service Trust Portal (STP). STP is a service feature in Office 365 designed to provide deeper information on how Microsoft manages security, compliance and privacy.
- Productivity – Office 365 News Roundup
With all of the new features and capabilities coming to Office 365 and Office 2016, there has never been a better time to upgrade or to start using Office for personal and professional productivity.
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.