Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of September 8, 2015
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Communications – Yammer YamJam This Week! Please join us for a YamJam to discuss the recent announcement, Optimizing Yammer for Teams, on September 9, 2015 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT in the Enterprise Social Service Updates group. This is your opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly with the Yammer product team.
- Productivity – What’s new: August 2015 See the newest and most relevant updates from all over Office 365 in one place.
- Productivity – Office 365 news roundup In this roundup, we cover key announcements like the acquisition of VoloMetrix—and as always—news items from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!
- Administration – We’re making our in-house legal software—Matter Center for Office 365—available broadly Over the past two years, Microsoft’s legal department set out to create an internal tool that didn’t exist—a way to organize its legal matters and collaborate on documents within the familiar Office 365 tools attorneys use most.
- Productivity – Snip makes you even more productive using Microsoft Office Imagine if you could dictate a story—in your own voice—and save it as part of a snip or you could explain an idea while white-boarding it with digital ink.
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.