Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of August 4, 2015
We’re introducing categories for our weekly digest topics. We hope this is a more efficient way to find areas of interest.
- Analytics: The Power Behind Power BI, a 12-minute video Data and Business Analysts will love Power BI Desktop for its ability to tap into sources of data. Business Owners and Managers will love Power BI for its ability to visualize their business in ways they’ve not seen before.
- Analytics: August 18th Power BI Experience event in Atlanta Power BI and Power BI Desktop are terrific tools to help you get the most out of your data. Join us at the Microsoft Technology Center to see and experience these tools in-person and for a demonstration of the interactive visualizations that will power your analysis dashboards.
- Productivity: OneNote July mobile updates for iOS and Android Anyone that’s used OneNote knows the power of electronically taking notes that are securely synced to Office 365 and then easily shared with co-workers and business partners. This is now improved with updated capabilities on phones and tablets from Apple and Android.
- Collaboration: Yammer documents are now integrated with Office Online Viewing documents in Yammer was nice, but awkward to say the least. Now Office Online document preview, editing, and collaboration – even with external participants – are all possible in Yammer.
- Administration: OneDrive for Business gets more business management controls Securing data and documents in the cloud is a top priority for all businesses. Recent updates for security on OneDrive for Business files allows better IT oversight of these business assets.
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.