Microsoft Office 365 In Action: Join Us For a Live Online Demo Presented by RoseBud Technologies
Join us Thursday, June 21 at 1PM EST for this worldwide webinar and demo of Microsoft Office 365.
With Office 365, you can create an “anywhere” workplace that supports employee needs and helps your business maintain a leading edge. Please join us for a one-hour webcast and live online demo showing how the Office 365 suite of tools—including professional email, calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, and file sharing—can transform the way you work.
By attending this live online demo, you’ll learn:
- How you can use Office 365 to build a connected workplace that’s accessible from virtually any location and any device.
- How you can enable employees to work interchangeably from smartphones or laptops—with or without Internet access.
- Ways to customize Office 365 to fit your organization’s unique processes and needs.
- How the many features of Office 365 work together to help save you time and money.
- Why Office 365 provides robust security features and the reliability you’d expect from a world-class provider.
- How Office 365 allows IT administrators to stay in control—of user access, user accounts, and deployment across the organization.
The demo will be led by Greg Treanor and Greg Wartes of RoseBud Technologies, a Microsoft Cloud Champion Partner. Office 365 specialists will be on hand during the demo to answer your questions via a live chat Q&A.
Greg Treanor has been with RoseBud Technologies since 1996. Greg is the primary day-to-day contact for many of the company’s activities with their clients. He is responsible for defining, implementing and managing client initiatives associated with the Scheduled Service and Support program. He insures that RoseBud Technologies’ clients benefit from a systematic approach to implementing technology solutions to meet and exceed their business objectives. This approach ensures that the complete RoseBud Technologies team is used as a managed asset, on behalf of clients. Greg holds an undergraduate degree in Information Systems from Kennesaw State University, with an emphasis on data communications. When Greg is not working, he and his wife enjoy keeping up with their four young children.
Greg Wartes has been with RoseBud since June 2008. Greg comes to RoseBud with experience as a General Manager at the American Golf corporation, analyst at IBM and Sales Manager at Golfsmith International. Greg is responsible for business development and client communications. He attended East Carolina University but is an avid Texas Longhorns fan. Greg holds three Microsoft certifications. When Greg is not working he enjoys time with his wife, playing with their three young children, golf when possible, and ALTA tennis.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see the features and benefits of Office 365 in action—and how this next-generation, cloud-based service can help you transform your organization.